The ‘Beaulieu Bash’ is ideal for motorboaters and sailors alike. Join a Pure Latitude skippered boat for a sociable spring sail heading to Gin’s Farm Clubhouse which is situated overlooking the beautiful Beaulieu river. It’s set to be a fun day out and a great opportunity to meet other members.
The day: (Subject to change)
– Meet by the boat at 09:30, for departure at 10:00.
– Sail or Motor over to the
– Lunch at 1pm (at your cost)
– Sail or Motor back across to Hamble
– Return to Hamble for around 5pm
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm if you would like to be on a sailing or motor boat.