Join us and other new members for a Zoom meeting to run through everything ‘PL’.
We’ll guide you through the ‘nuts and bolts’ of club membership and give you opportunity to ask any questions. Hosted by one of the team, we will walk you through:
– Logging in and the member portal: making a booking and your account.
– The information hub.
– Points, seasons, booking windows, transfers, and cancellations.
– Using a boat: Self-induction, check on & off, what’s onboard, fuel & gas, cleaning standards.
– Charges and billing: ancillary charges, monthly billing cycle, damage deposit / your liability.
– Reporting incidents.
– Competence assessment – how and when.
– Training pathways & expanding your fleet use.
– Making the most of your membership
– Next steps
Meeting link will be sent in the event confirmation and joining instructions.