Do you want to work for a friendly, market-leading sailing and motor boating company where you can make a difference? If you have experience in delivering high quality marketing content, we are looking for talent like yours to help us expand our fast-growing business even further.
Pure Latitude is firmly established as the leader in the UK boat club sector. Based on the river Hamble, we provide access to a wide range of high-quality boats and water-based events through our membership plans. We are currently recruiting for a Content Marketing Manager who has the experience to help take our business to the next level.
• A lively, modern office environment in a prime marina location overlooking the river Hamble.
• A dynamic, friendly and supportive team – open to new ideas.
• Opportunities for progression at a fast-growing and successful company.
• A competitive salary and great bonus scheme.
• Involvement in a range of sailing and motor boating activities.
The primary focus of the role is to drive the continued growth of quality lead acquisition and conversion through the creation of compelling content across a range of campaigns and activities.
You’ll need to demonstrate a combination of strategic, creative and analytical thinking in order to create new and evolve existing marketing content. Experience and confidence in planning, penning (short and long form) and optimising written copy is essential. To help bring the storytelling alive, you will have a keen eye for visual assets and working level technical ability to obtain and utilise them.
Ensuring high quality content and messaging reaches the right audiences through the most appropriate channels will be the key to success in the role. To deliver a constant drumbeat of sales enablement, you’ll need extensive experience creating and utilising digital content across PR, paid advertising, natural search, email campaigns, social media and trade shows. Demonstrable experience of improving and tracking marketing performance through data metrics and insight is very attractive.
You will always be looking for new opportunities and analysing the potential return – developing suitable partnerships to drive brand awareness could be part of this. So whether you’re initiating a new partnership, getting the best rate with a supplier or jumping on a boat with our members to create real life content, you’ll need professional and engaging interpersonal skills.
You will ideally have a good level of boating experience (pleasure or professional) but most importantly, will bring the drive and passion to make a measurable difference during this growth phase of the business.
You will work closely with Sales and our wider management team to drive our content and lifecycle marketing campaigns, and will take ownership over day-to-day marketing operations, including:
• Working collaboratively to build an effective, scalable and measurable marketing strategy.
• Developing existing and drive new lead generation strategies with a focus on quality audience acquisition.
• Evolving campaigns across a range of channels to drive a step change in brand awareness website traffic and conversion rates.
• Providing strategic and creative input to our marketing messages and content strategies.
• Producing carefully crafted and truly compelling written and visual content. Our content needs to educate and inform discerning clientele and subtly touch their sensitivities to our product.
• Ownership of brochure design and other marketing assets.
• Developing existing metrics to measure marketing campaign success and inform future direction.
You will have:
• Minimum 5 years experience working in a similar role.
• Demonstrable success in developing measurable marketing strategies.
• Expertise in all aspects of content, including: strategy, research, brainstorming, creation and planning.
• Extensive experience developing campaigns across a range of traditional and digital marketing channels.
• A willingness to learn, research and use initiative. Working as a team player whilst achieving individual performance goals and KPIs.
• Engaging interpersonal skills with impeccable verbal communication skills.
• Commercial awareness with an eye for new opportunities.
• An interest and/or some experience in boating.
• Obsessive attention to detail.
Desirable but not essential:
• Experience working with Google products ie Ads, Analytics and natural search.
• Social media and reputation management.
• Technical design skills: website or print materials.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be permanently settled within an easy daily commute to our office in Hamble. Our standard working hours are 8.30-5.30 (Mon-Fri). We can also offer some flexibility in hours to suit your personal circumstances.
Salary £35 – 40k DOE, plus 20% performance bonus.
To apply please forward a CV and covering letter that outlines why you think this might be the right role for you to firstname.lastname@example.org.