Do you want to work for a friendly, market-leading sailing and motor boating company where you can make a difference? We’re a dynamic team, looking for talent like yours to help us expand our fast-growing business even further.
Pure Latitude is firmly established as the leader in the UK boat club sector. Based on the river Hamble, we provide access to a wide range of high quality boats and water-based events through our membership plans. We are currently recruiting for a Membership and Events Coordinator to help provide a great experience to our members.
• A lively, modern office environment in a prime marina location overlooking the river Hamble
• A friendly and supportive team – open to new ideas
• Opportunities for progression at a fast-growing and successful company
• A competitive salary and great bonus scheme
• Involvement in a range of sailing and motor boating activities.
The role involves the management of our members and the coordination of our event programme so you’ll need strong customer service and organisation skills. For the right candidate we’ll tailor the level of responsibility to your experience, but you do need to be an articulate, logical and independent thinker who has a keen eye for detail. Our new team member will ideally have some boating experience (pleasure or professional) but most importantly, will bring the drive and passion to make a difference during this growth phase of the business.
Working closely within the existing team, you will be the first point of contact for our members and engage in professional and friendly communication across a range of activities in person, over the phone and by email. You will use a range of online platforms that run several key aspects of the business e.g. CRM, Website CMS, invoicing, social media, email as well as our own proprietary systems.
As part of the role you will:
• Build strong relationships with our membership and provide high quality customer support through assisting with and managing all enquiries
• Manage all bookings, marketing and member communications for our event programme
• Proactively monitor member account status to ensure that all members are receiving a great experience
• Assist with wider sales and marketing activity as required and appropriate, for example at boat shows and open days.
• Contribute to the broader development of the business
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent administration and organisational skills with the natural ability to prioritise within a multi-tasking environment.
• A high level of computer skills being comfortable working daily across a range of online platforms
• An exceptional eye for detail
• The ability to work well as part of a team and independently
• Strong customer service background
• Good commercial awareness
• An interest and/or some experience in boating.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be permanently settled within an easy daily commute to our office in Hamble. Our standard working hours are 8.30-5.30 (Mon-Fri) but we require some flexibility to work the occasional Saturday and longer day. We can also offer some flexibility in hours to suit your personal circumstances.
Salary £20-30k dependent on experience.
To apply please forward a CV and covering letter that outlines why you think this might be the right role for you to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 4th March 2022.